We offer only whole tea leaves so that you can appreciate the fullness of the leaves expanding as they come back to life in hot water.
Follow these four steps to brew the perfect Green Tea.
1) Boil the kettle, but leave the water to stand for 5 minutes after boiling - this ensure it is the perfect temperature of 80-90 degrees Celcius.
2) Add 1-2 teaspoons of loose leaves to a cup or teapot with 300ml of water.
3) Rinse the tea leaves briefly with the hot water, and drain after 30 seconds.
4) Fill again with water, this time leaving the leaves to brew for 2-3 minutes, and enjoy.
- Our high quality whole leaves can be infused 3-5 times
- Milk is not recommended for green tea